• Forums
It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:48 pm
Select variation:

Welcome Anonymous !

Demon Hunter - Looking for new home!

Post your shit in here, i don't care about amazing formatting just make it so that it doesn't give my eyes aids.

by nemisis » Tue May 02, 2017 11:26 am

Character Name: Nèmisis

2. Class: Demon Hunter

3. Current Server: Draenor-EU

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know):

Havoc (DD) - Can't play Vengeance (Tank) that well, since I don't have any good gear for it.

5. Give us a link to your armory while logging out in PvE equipment:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... s/advanced

6. What raiding experience did you have in Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP and more recently in the current expansion?

So I’ve had a pretty long raiding history, I've been playing on and off since TBC, back then I mostly played on my mage (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... e/advanced), VoA, Nax, OS, EoE, Ony, ToC, ICC, BD, BoT, TFW, FL, DS, Then i returned in SoO, HM.
Then i switched to warlock (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... e/advanced) to clear most of HFC, and played warlock in the beginning of Legion, where i cleared 7/7M EN, before our guild disbanded. Then I had a break untill recently where Nighthold had been a thing for a month or two. But as of now I have cleared 5/10 Mythic, my guild have 6/10 Mythic, I just haven't been able to kill Krosus yet.

7. What guilds were you previously in?

<Nation> a 7/7M EN and 2/3HC Pre Helya nerf, raiding guild was rank 10 on realm, but disbanded due to inconsistent raiders and a unstable officer team.

<No one important died> A really nice guild, that took my Demon Hunter in when i needed a place to raid 10/10 HC, and a little mythic, but as the time went by, I didn't enjoy myself in the guild, due to the leaders in the guild being very arrogant and wouldn't listen to people from the guild. So I decided to leave and try to find a new guild.

<Nelivia> a 5/10 Mythic guild that took me in, because they lacked a Demon Hunter and I told them that I could fill out that spot, they took me in for a Heroic raid, and I’ve been on the roster since. We just recently killed Botanist so we're 6/10 Mythic now.

8. We raid on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20:00-23:30, are these times good for you?

Couldn't be better to be honest, I have a job besides my studies, so I mostly work Fridays and weekends.

9. We use loot council system when it comes to handing out loot. Are you okei with this ?

I'm more than okei, with that. I always find in higher tier guilds that loot is distributed evenly and to those who deserve it.

10. Do you play on a stable Internet connection? Link me a speed test or a picture.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/6264524221.png

11. Please provide us with your basic computer information: Processor speed, Amount of memory, and Graphics card.

GTX 980ti.
i7-4790K @ 4.00GHz.
16GB 2400MHz DDR3 Ram.

Knowledge of Class and Play-style:

A Demon Hunters strengths is defiantly the high burst potential, the mobility, Eternal cooldown to help the raid out, they in general have everything. And as of weaknesses goes, I think theres not much to go for, other than we fall off after CD’s used and burst is down, so it’s an ever going up and down, but Demon Hunters is in a good spot, if played well.

*IMPORTANT*

12. Please provide us with a screenshot or two of your UI in a recent combat RAID environment (a link is fine):

Pretty much a standard ElvUI, with WA's setup in raids, just basic ones with like Debuffs etc.

13. If possible, please provide us with a recent parse of your performance in a raid setting. Don't be lazy, go do a boss in LFR.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 72/latest/ I'm am MOST certainly not proud of these logs, I had a lot of downtime, didn't know when and where to min max my cooldowns, and the overall story of my current guild is, that they really don't care about warcraftlog warriors.

a. Can you tell us the stat weights you use for gear, gems, and enchants for your character?

Yes, I just simmed my char and the stat weights is: Agility=17.01, CritRating=20.99, HasteRating=16.93, MasteryRating=18.84, Versatility=16.34 simmed over a fight duration of 450 sec, and they will vary on the fights.
I use crit gems / Enchants + 1 200 AGI gem & Enchant, but i'm debating with myself if I have enough crit to switch some stuff out with Mastery.

b. What is your standard rotation for your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking)?

2 Seconds before pull I pre-pot, use my Meta Macro (/cast [@cursor] Metamorphosis) followed up by my "CD" macro which is Chaos Blades, Nemesis & Gnawed Thumb Ring, and depending on the fight i put Fury of the Illidari in, but that depends on whether there will be adds coming soon that needs to die etc. other than that it's more like a prio system, Felblade on procs / off cooldown to generate fury, and Chaos Strike on single target, and on 3+ targets I use Blade Dance, but that also depends on if it's a fight like Botanist where AoE is making you look good, but is useless for Demon Hunters, i use Chaos Strike, really depends on the encounters. And Throw Glaive as a filler.

c. What resources (websites, addons, etc.) do you use to best optimize your choices above?
I try to keep myself updated on every patch note via. MMO-Champion, also looked into the Demon Hunter discord, and just in general through Icy veins & WoWhead, even though they can be outdated at times.

15. A Train leaves the station at 3PM - It's carrying 355 Jews. If Jamal lights the oven at 1AM the previous night, when will it reach optimal temperature? It will take approximately 355 minutes, because they way quantum physics work is that 1 Jew is 1 atom, and 1 atom will ignite in 1 minute, and I know for a fact that people called Jamal is lighting their ovens with Jews. So there you have a little lesson in quantum physics.

Personal Responses:

16. Age: 23

17. Gender: Male
nemisis

by Chezny » Tue May 02, 2017 9:10 pm

Chezny#2683

Add me, will be on tommorow in the daytime.
Chezny

Return to Applications

User Menu

Login