• Forums
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:06 pm
Select variation:

Welcome Anonymous !

Poltergeîst - Sub Rogue

Post your shit in here, i don't care about amazing formatting just make it so that it doesn't give my eyes aids.

by poltergeist » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:20 pm

Basic Character Information/History:

1. Character Name:
-Poltergeîst

2. Class:
-Blood Elf Rogue

3. Current Server:
-Stormscale

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know):
-Playing Sub rogue couse it's fucking awesome! I know my shit in all 3 specs tho.

5. Give us a link to your armory while logging out in PvE equipment:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... ge%C3%AEst

6. What raiding experience did you have in Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP and more recently in the current expansion?
-Vanilla: Raided up until AQ40 when Enhancement was fun, did like half the raid there. I was a young shit with no clue at the time.

-TBC: Raided up until Tempest Keep as Resto Shaman, killed like 2 bosses there. I was still a young shit with no clue.

-Wotlk: Played as Elemental Shaman, raided with the rank 1 guild on Kor'gall and stopped playing just before ICC came out. Started to become less shit.

-Cata: Mostly jumped around in Orgrimmar and PvP'd this expansion, as holy priest.

-MoP: Didn't raid/play alot during this expansion.

-WoD: Played as a disc priest in Cygnus Rift, topping the logs by pressing Power Word: Shield, good times! Cygnus Rift disbanded mid-through Mythic BRF, so joined Antics and got 9/10M there. They also disbanded, and i took a break from raiding after that.

-Legion: Currently in the all-norwegian guild "Skål", a very casual guild that raids 2 days per week. We struggled our way through NH, ending up with 9/10M before ToS came out. We barely made it through mythic Goroth, and have hit a wall. To sum it up, some of the people in the team sucks balls, and since the guild is so casual no one cares. So yeah current raid progress is 1/9 Mythic ToS. I want to raid more effectively and hardcore.

7. What guilds were you previously in?
-I wrote that shit up there in my wow biography.

8. We raid on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20:00-23:30, are these times good for you?
-Yes. I have 100% attendance, and can raid basically every night couse im a nerd.

9. We use loot council system when it comes to handing out loot. Are you okei with this ?
-Yes

10. Do you play on a stable Internet connection? Link me a speed test or a picture.
http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6434316406

11. Please provide us with your basic computer information: Processor speed, Amount of memory, and Graphics card.
-Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6600k CPU@ 3.50GHz
-Memory: 8GB
-Graphics Card: Geforce GTX 1060 6GB

Fairly new computer, hadn't had any issues at all. Nice fps and shit :)

Knowledge of Class and Play-style:

*IMPORTANT*

12. Please provide us with a screenshot or two of your UI in a recent combat RAID environment (a link is fine):
- my UI: http://imgur.com/V4dZUqc
- Raid environment: http://imgur.com/77pSHLv

13. If possible, please provide us with a recent parse of your performance in a raid setting. Don't be lazy, go do a boss in LFR.
-Link to my profile on Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... ge%C3%AEst
Would like to add that some of the logs are pure horseshit as i had shitgear on some of the fights + raided with a shitguild. Hard to parse good sometimes with a bad raid.. :cry:

a. Can you tell us the stat weights you use for gear, gems, and enchants for your character?
Currently my stats aren't optimized, still need to get the Tier chest blablabla. But i try to have the maximum amount of Mastery as i can, and Crit=Versatility. Haste is bad. I sim myself each time i get new gear to compare and shit.

b. What is your standard rotation for your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking)?
-My standard opener for single target:
Shadowstrike>Shadow Blades>Shadow Dance>Shadowstrike until 6 combo>Nightblade>Backstab until 6 combo>Eviscerate(to get Finality buff)>Backstab until 6 combo>Vanish>Symbols of Death>Death from Above>Shadow Dance just before i land>BOOM 12 MILL EVISCERATE CRIT TY BLIZZ! (After this is just do normal rotation and line up my multipliers for the juicy Death from Above's, while keeping Nightblade up.

c. What resources (websites, addons, etc.) do you use to best optimize your choices above?
I mostly use Weak Auras to track the shit i need to track, and Quartz to track dots and stuff.
I am on the rogue discord "Ravenholdt" checking everyday trying to keep myself updated on whats good and not, BiS items etc.
I always look through Warcraftlogs alot to see what other rogues are doing/wearing. Always trying to optimize my rogue!

15. A Train leaves the station at 3PM - It's carrying 355 Jews. If Jamal lights the oven at 1AM the previous night, when will it reach optimal temperature?
It depends, does Jamal like it medium rare or well done?

Personal Responses:
I have alot of alts, so im very versatile. Got good geared shadow/holy priest and Blood DK as "main" alts.

16. Age: 24

17. Gender: Male
poltergeist

by Puru » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:22 am

Please add Puru#2961 for a chat.
Puru

Return to Applications

User Menu

Login