• Forums
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:42 pm
Select variation:

Welcome Anonymous !

Rewb - (Assassination/Sub Rogue)

Post your shit in here, i don't care about amazing formatting just make it so that it doesn't give my eyes aids.

by Rewb » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:33 am

1. Character Name: Rewb

2. Class: Rogue

3. Current Server: Stormscale

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know):

I main Assassination for progress, sub offspec.

5. Give us a link to your armory while logging out in PvE equipment:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... scale/rewb

6. What raiding experience did you have in Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP and more recently in the current expansion?

I started in TBC in the guild Cezarna Kompania with my friends, we downed whole BT & SWP & All the other raids which was Karazhan, TK, SSC & Mag etc.

In LK i joined the guild Turbo and i raided Totc,Ulduar & Icc & downed everything,also OS3D which we had some problems with but manage to kill it later on. I stayed in this guild for about 5-6 years, In cata we downed whole firelands & dragon soul.

Turbo & another guild merged so we renamed the guild to Unity & started to raid in mop and we downed everything, and here is where i started to PvP srsly and got my 5x gladiator titles, I started to raid again when SOO released and we killed everything & same with Hellfire Citadel.

And then this expansion i decided to go horde so i joined the guild AOC Gaming, I was an officer in aoc, everything was great in Mythic EN & Tov but when NH released we lacked tons of people, we only managed to kill 3 bosses then we decided to disband because people didnt show up to raids.

I played in Yoshi City for 4 months and cleared whole NH 10/10 Mythic, 9/9 hc & 3 mythic.

7. What guilds were you previously in?

Yoshi City, AtoR - I left Yoshi city because i got sick of them & joined AtoR but sadly we disbanded because people didnt show up for raids.

8. We raid on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20:00-23:30, are these times good for you?

Perfect times for me.

9. We use loot council system when it comes to handing out loot. Are you okei with this ?

Yes, I am super fine with that!

10. Do you play on a stable Internet connection? Link me a speed test or a picture.

http://piclair.com/zurbz

11. Please provide us with your basic computer information: Processor speed, Amount of memory, and Graphics card.

AMD FX-(tm)-8350 Eight-Core 4.60 Processor, 16 GB ram, GeForce GTX 770.

Knowledge of Class and Play-style:

I main assa so I wanna keep my bleeds/poisons up 24/7, Vendetta with kingsbane & vanish on cd, Important to use cds with vanish because of my legendary shoulders which gives me 100 % crit.

*IMPORTANT*

12. Please provide us with a screenshot or two of your UI in a recent combat RAID environment (a link is fine):

http://piclair.com/jf00m

13. If possible, please provide us with a recent parse of your performance in a raid setting. Don't be lazy, go do a boss in LFR.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... scale/rewb There you have my logs.

14a. Can you tell us the stat weights you use for gear, gems, and enchants for your character?

I want as much mastery as i can get, then versa-crit & haste, one 200 agi socket & rest mastery gems.

b. What is your standard rotation for your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking)?

Stealth, garrote, rupture, muti x5 envenom, muti x5 then vanish rupture, toxic blade & trinket etc etc.

c. What resources (websites, addons, etc.) do you use to best optimize your choices above?

Ravenholdt, Rogue discord, mmo-champion etc.

15. A Train leaves the station at 3PM - It's carrying 355 Jews. If Jamal lights the oven at 1AM the previous night, when will it reach optimal temperature?

When its ready? :roll:

Personal Responses:

As i said in the start, I am very active & attendance to raids, I also have a 930 mage & 931 SP alt.

16. Age: I am 26 years old!

17. Gender: Im a male.
Rewb

Return to Applications

User Menu

Login