• Forums
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:01 am
Select variation:

Welcome Anonymous !

Sakkura - Guardian Druid

Post your shit in here, i don't care about amazing formatting just make it so that it doesn't give my eyes aids.

by Zygore » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:49 am

Basic Character Information/History:

1. Character Name:
Sakkura

2. Class:
Guardian Druid

3. Current Server:
Ahn'Qiraj

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know):
Guardian druid is my main spec - I enjoy tanking and I also have a tank at each class at max level.
I got a healer off spec, sadly I don't have the necessary trinkets/stats to use it for mythic progression raiding.

5. Give us a link to your armory while logging out in PvE equipment:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... aj/sakkura

6. What raiding experience did you have in Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP and more recently in the current expansion?
Ok this will be long:
Vanilla - I started playing week after the lunch of the game, I was playing a warlock - did MC all bosses, AQ 40 all bosses,NL all bosses, Naxx 40 - all bosses (had to play a warrior for 4horsemen, as it required 8 tanks)
TBC - I joined the guild "Last Resort" - SSC - all bosses, TK - all bosses, MH - all bosses, BT - all bosses, got World 5th of KJ in Sunwell. I also created by druid tank, but was raiding as a lock.
WotLK - Sadly after TBC a lot thing happend and I joined TDT on Neptulon - Naxx 25 - full, Yogg 25 - full + heroic modes, ICC - full heroic. I stopped playing after the LK kill as my IRL took precedent.
Cata - didn't play.
MoP - didn't play
WoD - came back when BRF was current raid and I started playing my druid as a main - join a guild called "Fallout" on Tarren Mill and I did full mythic HFC - including solo tank kill on Archy mythic.
Legion - EN did 7/7 mythic, after a terrible situation in the guild where we didn't have raids for 4weeks as majority of the guild left, I swapped guild to my current - in NH did 10/10 and ToS I currently did 5 bosses, with 93 wipes on Mistress up to phase 3.
Additionally I play on the PTR for boss testing.

7. What guilds were you previously in?
Well I said most of it in the previous question, but in Legion I started in Fallout on Tarren Mill.
I joined my current guild afterwards on on the AQ server, sadly my current guild is falling a part after a big fight between the officers, 3 of them left, than the rest. Now the guild is in a terribly spot where we hardly manage to kill sisters, we have 13 new people in the last raid. I had to act as raid leader, as the officers are also new...

8. We raid on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20:00-23:30, are these times good for you?
I can have 100% attendance, only exceptions are family holidays and big things - such as Christmas, I will notify the raid team about those.

9. We use loot council system when it comes to handing out loot. Are you okei with this ?
I'm currently using RLC in my guild, so that is ok.

10. Do you play on a stable Internet connection? Link me a speed test or a picture.
Speed test done by Speedtest.net:
Download - 97,94 Mbps
Upload - 6,98 Mbps

11. Please provide us with your basic computer information: Processor speed, Amount of memory, and Graphics card.
Intel Core i7 - 4720HQ CPU @2.60 GHz 2.60 GHz
RAM 16GB
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M

Knowledge of Class and Play-style:
I research a lot about the class - I do PTR, check both discord and the forums, follow up with guides and go through my logs for anything I can improve on. As for myself, I've been a druid tank for more than 3 years now, so I believe I know my way around it.

For my play-style - I like to be play with high suitability in mind, so I focus on defensive and high versatility. Although it is not flashy for logs, it is good for the raid to have a tank that requires less healing. Eventually when the content is clear, I swap to more offensive legendarily, but normally I prefer to by tanky.

I'm also very open to constructive criticism and any feedback, anything that can Improve me as I player, I will take into account.

Additionally, as any good tank I'm vocal to the point of assisting the raid and calling out the necessary things.

*IMPORTANT*

12. Please provide us with a screenshot or two of your UI in a recent combat RAID environment (a link is fine):

Here is a screenshot of my UI in LFR. Sadly I there are few things you can't see - AngryAssignments; Omen; DBM
https://ibb.co/kCgG0Q

13. If possible, please provide us with a recent parse of your performance in a raid setting. Don't be lazy, go do a boss in LFR.
Majority of my current guild logs are private, but here are some uploaded by new members:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Wg ... mage-taken

a. Can you tell us the stat weights you use for gear, gems, and enchants for your character?
Well for my more defensive play style - I focus on Vers -> Mastery -> Haste -> Crit

Few notes here, generally I aim to have about 13% haste for faster rotation and 15-17% mastery, but more mastery is not something that I would recommend as it falls off.

Vers - I aim to be around 20%, sadly I got 2 945 items pieces that gave me to much of a stats benefit and I had to use them, which means that I currently have a bit more haste/crit that I normally would like.

b. What is your standard rotation for your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking)?
Mangle on CD
Thrash on CD
Moonfire on the target + when GG procs are up
Ironfur - when actively tanking
Maul - when off tanking and I dont need to save rage.
Swipe - filler.

It is a bit more complex, but this is the raw idea, druid tanking is not like monk, so the rotation is simple.

c. What resources (websites, addons, etc.) do you use to best optimize your choices above?
Well I sim myself, especially for trinket currently and I go through logs, but if you are asking for addons - I have WeakAuras to assist me with anything additional I need to track.

15. A Train leaves the station at 3PM - It's carrying 355 Jews. If Jamal lights the oven at 1AM the previous night, when will it reach optimal temperature?

Personal Responses:
Well normally it takes 10-20 mins, but Jamal may very-well burn the place down as it is 1AM and he will probably doze off. Regardless I got an application to fill in...

16. Age:

17. Gender:
Male

PS - I wanted to note that I know how hard is to evaluate a person only on the limited information in the application. That is why I believe it would be of great help to the officers to speak with me or done a trail run with me. Because I'm 100% sure that nothing I wrote here can be as convincing as my performance. If you have any questions contact me directly.

Battle tag - Grimangel#2222
Zygore

by Emtee » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:16 pm

It wasn't hard to evaluate you at all you fucking terrible cunt. Your character is worthless please find some place on the internet to jump off of you fat wanker.
Emtee
Site Admin

Return to Applications

User Menu

Login