• Forums
It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:06 pm
Select variation:

Welcome Anonymous !

Terrestrial - Application

Post your shit in here, i don't care about amazing formatting just make it so that it doesn't give my eyes aids.

by Dreazy » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:49 pm

1. Character Name: Terrestrial

2. Class: Mage

3. Current Server: Stormscale

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know): Frost

5. Give us a link to your armory while logging out in PvE equipment: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... errestrial

6. What raiding experience did you have in Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP and more recently in the current expansion?

Started playing in cata and didn't start progress raiding until SoO. Got 10/14 HC but wasn't really raiding seriously. When WoD came out I took a long break and came back near the end. Cleared HFC on heroic every week until I got tired of the game and came back in legion to do some pvp. Started raiding again when NH came out and ended up clearing NH multiple times on heroic and got 1 kill on mythic krosus. Currently in ToS I've cleared HC a few times and sisters on mythic. Haven't been able to do any more mythic progress than that since i'm not currently in a guild

7. What guilds were you previously in?
The EndGame during MoP
Reddit during WoD
Insomnium during NH
None during ToS

8. We raid on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20:00-23:30, are these times good for you? Yes, currently unemployed so I'll be able to attend 100% as of now

9. We use loot council system when it comes to handing out loot. Are you okei with this ?: ye

10. Do you play on a stable Internet connection? Link me a speed test or a picture.
http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6693204370.png

11. Please provide us with your basic computer information: Processor speed, Amount of memory, and Graphics card.

GPU: Asus ROG GTX 1070
CPU: Intel i7-7700k @4.2GHz
RAM: 2x8GB HyperX Fury 3200Mhz

Peripherals:
Razer Chroma Deathadder 2017
Razer Blackwidow 2014
AOC 144Hz 24" 1920x1080
Samsung 60Hz

Knowledge of Class and Play-style:
Been playing frost mage since cataclysm and have about 1k hours on the mage alone. My playstyle in PvE is mostly kiting and soaking. Frost mages are very useful for soaking since we have 2 immunities during a fight.

*IMPORTANT*

12. Please provide us with a screenshot or two of your UI in a recent combat RAID environment (a link is fine):
https://gyazo.com/ea4e982aad03a67b495ec7b547fa5dc5

13. If possible, please provide us with a recent parse of your performance in a raid setting. Don't be lazy, go do a boss in LFR.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/JDrAtByYQW87R1va

a. Can you tell us the stat weights you use for gear, gems, and enchants for your character?

Crit 33,4% = 1.25
Intellect = 1
Haste = 0.99
Versatility = 0.93
Mastery = 0.69
Crit >33,4% = 0.64

Crit gems if you have less than 33,4%, 1 intellect gem and rest should be gemmed with haste

Hidden satyr for neck, intellect enchants for other items

b. What is your standard rotation for your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking)?

When DBM PT reaches 4 I prepot, when it reaches 3 I start casting ebonbolt, ebonbolt generates a flurry proc so I use it, Ice lance because the enemy is affected by brain freeze, Icy Veins, Time warp (depending on boss), frozen orb, blizzard, use ice lance procs and frostbolt during downtime, use ice lance procs before flurry procs. and thats about it

c. What resources (websites, addons, etc.) do you use to best optimize your choices above?
SimCraft, mage discord, Pawn addon, icy veins, noxxic (generally prefer icy veins but sometimes I check noxxic as well)

15. A Train leaves the station at 3PM - It's carrying 355 Jews. If Jamal lights the oven at 1AM the previous night, when will it reach optimal temperature?: no need to light the oven, just use the jews as fuel for the train.

Personal Responses: Got a 920 sub rogue alt and slowly lvling a holy paladin

16. Age: 19

17. Gender: male
Dreazy

Return to Applications

User Menu

Login