• Forums
It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:06 pm
Select variation:

Welcome Anonymous !

Demon Hunter App

Post your shit in here, i don't care about amazing formatting just make it so that it doesn't give my eyes aids.

by Elynro » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:18 pm

Basic Character Information/History:
1. Character Name: Elynro
2. Class: Demon Hunter
3. Current Server: EU-Ragnaros

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know):
Havoc main with a geared enough Veng to 3rd tank when needed.

5. Give us a link to your armory while logging out in PvE equipment:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... ros/elynro

6. What raiding experience did you have in Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP and more recently in the current expansion?
Started Raiding in Legion with 7/7M, 3/3M, 10/10M cutting edge and currently 7/9M ToS.

7. What guilds were you previously in?
Hunting for Epics EU-Magtheridon: Me and a bunch of friends (one of which is Krahfting) created a semi-hardcore guild with the aim of getting top 600 we actually did pretty well in EN (but that was piss compared to ToS/NH) and ToV but with a bit of miscommunication from our GM the guild kinda collapsed unfortunately and we moved on to...

Foundation EU-Magtheridon: Joined as a back-up raider but quickly was moved to main team. Progressed through most of NH and they wanted me as an officer, (unfortunately) I said yes. We progressed through NH and it was fine getting Gul'dan was nice and challenging. Once ToS hit a lot of officers+GM slacked off or stopped playing and I was left to run everything and got overwhelmed and burntout so stopped mythic raiding and left the guild went casual for a while.

The Ministry EU-Ragnaros: Joined to get back into raiding again managed to get through and push for maiden. Felt like after maiden the environment was changing and that I wasnt gonna fit in there. Half of them took progression seriously and the other half were just messing around which means an insta wipe in ToS especialy.

Paranoid EU-Magtheridon: Joined them to progress on Avatar and KJ but unfortunately they disbanded before I was able to raid with them so transfered back to Rag.

Nerfed EU-Ragnaros: Was given an offer to join and seemed like a good one but was told I am not gonna get any time on first bosses as they are extending and wont be in for Avatar only KJ. They recently got Avatar and have just about moved on to KJ the end of this reset but unfortunately I was not with them.

If i'm honest just want to be playin the game with a chill group of guys that wanna progress and go far but dont take themselves too seriously. Krahfting was telling me about the atmosphere when he went in for KJ (gz btw) and it sounded like the most savage but really chill atmosphere. I know the Avatar fight well as I have done it but never killed him and personally not fussed about KJ, if I can get the achieve would be nice but I am already thinking ahead to Antorus and doing as much research around that as possible. Would be great to be in a solid guild that has the same mind set as me for the future.

8. We raid on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20:00-23:30, are these times good for you?
Thought it was 20:45 to 23:30? but yeah either is perfect.

9. We use loot council system when it comes to handing out loot. Are you okei with this ?
Yup

10. Do you play on a stable Internet connection? Link me a speed test or a picture.
https://imgur.com/a/JWMHQ

11. Please provide us with your basic computer information: Processor speed, Amount of memory, and Graphics card.
i7-7700K 4.2GHz, 16GB RAM, GTX 1080. Newly built probably less than a month old.

Knowledge of Class and Play-style:
*IMPORTANT*
12. Please provide us with a screenshot or two of your UI in a recent combat RAID environment (a link is fine):
https://imgur.com/a/TLwbe

13. If possible, please provide us with a recent parse of your performance in a raid setting. Don't be lazy, go do a boss in LFR.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... artition=1

a. Can you tell us the stat weights you use for gear, gems, and enchants for your character?
Crit > Haste > Vers > Agi > Mast

b. What is your standard rotation for your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking)?
Havoc - Meta+Chaos Blades+Nemisis+Fury of the Illidari > Felbade > Blade Dance > Arcane Torrent > Chaos Strike when up + Blade Dance when up, Felblade when fury needed and you wont be capping on resource. Repeat every 2 mins. Felrush and Veng Retreat for movement. I know the ins and outs of Havoc as much as possible even if its a relatively simple class i like to min max as much as possible to be the best i can be. Plus Chaos Strike and Blade Dance arent too difficult to press. But will be looking forwards to next tier set to see what new innovations might come in to spice things up with eye beam.
Clear strengths of demon hunters are the big boy openers, mobility and defensives with blur and netherwalk. Its very easy for us to move around the map quickly and if needed blow an add up if we save our cds etc. Weaknesses would have to be our aeo damage is limited, we're either full aeo which means we do minimal ST or in our ST build we have good burst aeo but thats it.

Veng - No set rotation really except want as near to 100% uptime of Demon Spikes and self healing in between. Firey brand for 1 min beefy defensive, meta for im gonna die phase. empower ward for magic damage phases or fights. Use imolation aura after brand for max efficiency but otherwise on cooldown, with infernal strike (if not a heavy movement fight) and sigil of flame to maximise damage output. I personally use either Archimonde's or Reliquary of the damned as another cd cause DH dont have a lot of big cds like other (*cough* bear *cough*) tanks which makes it the weakness of vengeance. Of course the mobility of DH is still its strength and all tanks atm are viable just some (*cough* bear *cough*) are stronger than others.

c. What resources (websites, addons, etc.) do you use to best optimize your choices above?
Wowhead, Icy Veins, Class Discord, Simcraft/Pawn for percentages, Own Knowledge of my class. Also whenever possible chat with other high level demon hunters to see what they're thinking and trying out. A cheeky bit of wowprogress and warcraftlogs stalking is always good to show me what others have done and what i can take from them to improve.

15. A Train leaves the station at 3PM - It's carrying 355 Jews. If Jamal lights the oven at 1AM the previous night, when will it reach optimal temperature?
Allahuakbar

Personal Responses:
16. Age: 21
17. Gender: Male
Elynro

by Emtee » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:08 am

You wrote, so much.

Come and hit things or something.

Jesus christ.
Emtee
Site Admin

Return to Applications