• Forums
It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:42 pm
Select variation:

Welcome Anonymous !

Kansên- Windwalker Monk

Post your shit in here, i don't care about amazing formatting just make it so that it doesn't give my eyes aids.

by Kansên » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:07 pm

Basic Character Information/History:

1. Character Name: Kansên

2. Class: Monk

3. Current Server: Stormscale

4. Primary Raiding Spec (if you have a raid-viable off-spec, let us know):

My primary raiding spec is Windwalker, My offspec is Mistweaver

5. Give us a link to your armory while logging out in PvE equipment:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... ans%C3%AAn

6. What raiding experience did you have in Vanilla, TBC, WotLK, Cata, MoP and more recently in the current expansion?

Vanilla:

ZG
MC
BWL
AQ40 and AQ20
Naxxramas (up to the four horsemen)

TBC:

ZA
Kara
Magtheridon
Gruul
SSC
TK
Hyjal Summit
Black Temple
SWP

WotLK:

Naxx 10/25
Malygos 10/25
OS 10/25 (3 drakes on both)
Ulduar 10/25
ToC 10/25
ICC 10/25 Had LK left on HC took him after the first nerf
Halion 10/25 (hardmodes)

Cataclysm:

BWD 10 6/6 hc
BoT 10 4/5 hc just had sinnestra left
Tot4W 10 1/2 hc pre nerf
Firelands 10 6/7 hc
DS 25 6/8 hc

Mop:

MSV: 5/6hc (with a variety of pulls on Will hc)
HoF: 6/6 Normal
ToES: 4/4 Hc on protectors rest was killed on Normal

7. What guilds were you previously in?

Vanilla/tbc: my first real raiding guild was named something epic, we cleared througt all contents except in Nax where we reached to the four horseman. and which I stayed in to the start of Wrath where I decided to play some more serious pve.

Wrath: i decided to join a guild on Fhrostwhisper named Vanquish it wasn't somthing special about it but we cleared through the contents with no stress.

Cata i changed guild to somthing more serious named Malum hited 10/13 in t11 and started to raid firelands where we hitted 6 of 7 Hc we only had ragnaros left but unfortunately, due to a lot of drama, I decided to change, so i joined Fall out on Tarren Mill progreressed with them to 6/8 hc until I had irl(in real life) problems so i needed to take a break from raiding.

In the start of mop i joined Deposit Coin on Stormscale.

WOD: Didn't play anything

Legion: Tryed to get back to raiding with deposit during the start of legion but the rooster was full at that moment so i stayed as a cassual since i have good friends over here since mop. Iv'e helped out during 2 Emerald nightmare mythic runs and Progression on guarm where i attended on they're first mythic guarm kill.

8. We raid on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 20:00-23:30, are these times good for you?

This won't be an issue for me.

9. We use loot council system when it comes to handing out loot. Are you okei with this ?

Loot comes and goes eventually it will drop hopefully, and no i don't see any problem with using loot Council.

10. Do you play on a stable Internet connection? Link me a speed test or a picture.

https://gyazo.com/c04cfb75917a8c61a7110f31e7dd7b78

11. Please provide us with your basic computer information: Processor speed, Amount of memory, and Graphics card.

https://gyazo.com/5ae611840ec2070c6a86c4c08dd7faeb

Knowledge of Class and Play-style:

*IMPORTANT*

12. Please provide us with a screenshot or two of your UI in a recent combat RAID environment (a link is fine):

https://gyazo.com/e4e42123e77e59f451035bbe5a8a742a

13. If possible, please provide us with a recent parse of your performance in a raid setting. Don't be lazy, go do a boss in LFR.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/gn ... e&fight=22

a. Can you tell us the stat weights you use for gear, gems, and enchants for your character?

Agility
Mastery
Critical Strike
Versatilty
Haste

Iv'e decided to gem and enchant everything with mastery due to our passive ability
Matery: Combo strikes

b. What is your standard rotation for your current role (DPS/Healing/Tanking)?

With whirling dragon punch: pulling boss with chi wave -> flying Serpent kick-> Tiger palm -> Touch Of Death -> Storm earth and fire + RisingSunKick -> Energising elixir+Fist of Fury -> Strike of the Windlord -> TP -> WDP with RSK

With serenity it is really hard to decribe your rotation because of legendarys and haste%
but what it do is chi wave-> FsK-> ToD -> serenity+rising sun kick->fist of fury->rising sun kick-> blackout kick

c. What resources (websites, addons, etc.) do you use to best optimize your choices above?

Reading some on peak of serenity, it's a monk website with some people that do alot of research and share it with the monk community
Iv'e also got a monk friend that i keep in contact with true discord.

Also used to watch some streamers Pandanaconda and Ruyhe

Addons

Addons that i use are:
DBM
Weak Auras
Bartender
Skada for now haven't set up details yet.
simulationcraft
Tidyplates

15. A Train leaves the station at 3PM - It's carrying 355 Jews. If Jamal lights the oven at 1AM the previous night, when will it reach optimal temperature?

Jamal was to drunk so he forgot to light up the owen.

Personal Responses:

16. Age: 24

17. Gender: Male
Kansên

Return to Applications

User Menu

Login